Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome to "The Clifton House"



“The Clifton House” is our new 100 year old house.  The house was named after a former family that lived here for many years.  We currently have three members in our family and I will introduce you to each of us as I continue to blog.  My husband is an attorney and I am currently working on my second degree in Nursing with my first degree in Human Nutrition.
We bought this house in March of 2009 and since then we have been constantly changing it!  We want to take our fellow bloggers along our journey and share our experiences of creating a home.  Follow us to read about home projects, traveling experiences and tips for decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment