Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

LIVING SPACES TO DIE FOR!

I have always loved light and airy spaces.  I have never been a fan of bright colors, I find myself always  sticking with the grey's, white's, or any sort of neutral.  Below are some pictures that I have gathered that are amazing interiors and feature the neutral palette that I love!

Though this interior has neutral walls, it still has great pops of color that make the room come alive!  P.S. I LOVE the trim on the curtains!


I how neutral walls gives you a chance to really show off your fun and unique finds!


Khaki and white is sooo beautiful!  It definitely gives a french look to the room!


This might be my favorite.  I love the grey walls, I painted a similar shade through out my whole house!
So just remember next time that you are decorating a room, you don't always have to pick out a bright color... try a neutral so that other things can take center stage in a room!

** Images courtesy of Elle Decor and Southern Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment