Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Dining room

I am FAR from done with the dining room... really I haven't even started.  But, I have filled the room with at least a table and chairs...

Before.....


After!


I found the table back in the summer at a store "Eyedias" and it was there F.A.T. Friday special so I bought the table for a total of $120!!!!  The table sat in this room empty for a while, and then I ran across a set of six shield back chairs at the same store!  This particular store is a consignment store and they mark down their prices every week a piece stays.  I got these chairs on the last week and bought the whole set for $250!

This is the room that I considered doing the dazzling red that I found on Elle Decor's cover... I thought if I could paint the walls Benjamin Moore "Ruby Red" and get the chairs covered in a fabric such as

This is the only thing that I could find that came close to the design that I want.  But it has to be white and red and geometric such as this.  Or I could go with something a bit more fun...


But I would have to keep the room very traditional with all the accessories if I did this fabric...
Let me know what you all think!  And if you have any idea of where I could get similar fabric to the type on Elle Decor's cover let me know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment