Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Badgley Mischka Moves to the Bluegrass!

I'm sure all of you have heard of Badgley Mischka.  They have designed beautiful dresses for the most famous stars to walk the red carpet.  Their designs are classic and timeless and because of that they are one of the most sought after designers in Hollywood! Their taste does not end with their gorgeous dresses.... Mark Badgley and James Mischka have purchased a house recently in Paris, Kentucky (about an hour from our house) and their decor is stunning!


They really caught on to the Kentucky charm in their home and I absolutely love it.

I think this is brilliant!  I love the white walls with the equestrian styling to the room (You'll soon realize that I love equestrian decor!) Not to mention the Leontine Linens that are on the bed!


Oh wow... I barely have words for this picture! I absolutely love this study!  I definitely could get some studying done is this unique room! I love the way they stacked the books and the high gloss black they used on the walls! They made this room so cozy!

I included this picture because I think a small bar set-up is a must in either your study, living room or dining room!  This setup is so simple yet refined!

I love the stacked luggage against the wall.. I have done something similar with luggage in my own house and I will post on that later :)

As a fellow Kentuckian, I am so glad to have a piece of glamour from Hollywood nestled just ~60 miles up the road!  I had the chance to meet the couple and I believe they will fit in just fine!

***All pictures are courtesy of Elle Decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment