Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Open Cabinets

When I got my house, the kitchen was an absolute nightmare.  The dark wood cabinets and the dingy white on the walls was a decor disaster!  I mentioned in an earlier blog that I had to change this look quick and I had a slim to none budget!  I have been really loving kitchens with open cabinets and when I saw RABBIT IN THE MOON's blog about kitchen ideas, I thought this would be perfect for my kitchen!


 Go to Rabbit in the Moon Kitchen Ideas to see Meagan's great ideas for kitchens!  This was perfect for my kitchen because I could loose some of those awful wooden cabinets and I could display my beautiful Juliska.  So I took all the cabinet doors off and started painting all the cabinets Martha Stewart's Grey and the walls a light, light pink that I had them custom mix for me.  Here is the result..








No comments:

Post a Comment