Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Glamorous RED!

I know I just posted on subtle colors... but that was before I saw the new cover of Elle Decor!!  WOW! I'm obsessed!  I have new inspiration for my dining room!!!

I have never liked this much color, but this is done with such sophistication!  This set up is not at all too much!  Look at those window treatments! I really think I have a new project on my hands!


How great is this study?  Look at how great it looks with the greenery... easy Christmas decorating!


This definitely fits with my equestrian styling that I love so much!

Just a little eye candy for you all today, hope you enjoy!

** Photos courtesy of ElleDecor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment