Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Equestrian Pieces

Living here in the bluegrass state, we pride ourself in the history bourbon, basketball and thoroughbreds!  I can't imagine living in this state and not appreciating the absolutely stunning beauty of horses.  They are so posed and noble and I think everything thats equestrian is classy!
Here are a couple things that I have, want or NEED!


I may use this fabric on a couch that is going out in the sunroom... this comes in red also.  I can't decided if this is too much or just enough and keep the rest of the room simple...


Here are some boots that I REALLY NEED!

You can buy these for $250 at Neiman Marcus... but I really don't have that kind of cash to spend.  I found these as a substitute on thelook4less.com but they just aren't the same... These are 34.99 and from Charolette Russe.



The bag below is on my list for Christmas!

You can buy this bag at my mother and sister's store Rabbit in the Moon.  I don't have a price for this one, but it is soooo worth the price ;)

Here is some fabric that I used to make some pillows in the room



I have some more things that I want to share on this subject, so I will keep posting pictures as I find them ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment