Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Another Estate Sale

I was off to another estate sale this weekend... Not as good as the week before, but I still found a couple things for cheap, cheap!!!
First off...


I bought these silver plate candlesticks for my dining room table.  I think they would be beautiful grouped together.  I found these for $7.00! 
Take a look at Pottery Barn's take on using Silver candlesticks!

I found these gorgeous crystal sorbet glasses for $2.50 for the set!  I can't wait to use these during Christmas to either serve desert or sorbet punch!



Eddie Ross from Eddieross.com uses them for a summer lunch...


Next, I found these really cute champagne flutes that are going to be part of my centerpiece for Christmas!  I bought these for $2.50 for a set of 8!


I'm hoping I can line these up along the table and put some peppermint amaryllis in them!!!

I think that would make such a statement!  I don't know if they will fit in the flutes... I may have to come up with another idea!  By the way peppermint amaryllis are great gifts to give to friends that you don't know what to get them!  They come back every year and are so cute as a group!  I just add one to my collection each year!
And one more thing to leave you all with... I loves these holly bushes for either side of my front door!

I found these at Lowes for $59.60... which is way to much for my front door decorations, so I'm on a quest to find cheap holly bushes!!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment