Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Ideas

I can't stop thinking about Christmas!  It is by far my favorite holiday and I love all the beautiful decorations that come along with it.  I am on a mission to find the prettiest wreath to put on my front door, and I have come across a few ideas.  Let me know what you think...

Marthastewart.com


Southernaccents.com


marthastewart.com

And an idea for garland...




Looking at these pictures makes me want to start digging in my "Christmas closet" and start right away!
The picture below is my mantel at the old house... I am definitely going to upgrade it this year!


**** By the way, the two wreaths that I found on Martha Stewart's website have directions for making them at home!!!! Visit her website under the Holiday's Section to see all her great ideas!


*** Images courtesy of SouthernAccents.com and MarthaStewart.com

2 comments:

  1. I like the red wreaths going up the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! I definitely think this will be a staple in my Christmas Decor this year ;)

    ReplyDelete