Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Juliska

Hey fellow bloggers!  Before I start blogging on a different topic, I just wanted to let you all know I did the stencil project tonight and I am SO EXCITED to share it with you all!  I'll give you pictures of the steps but I still have to add a border to my cornice boards so I don't want you all to see them till I'm done ;)

Ok, on to Juliska (AKA the most amazing, fabulous, chic dinnerware in the world!)




This company has exploded in the past couple of years and I can definitely see why!  This ceramic stoneware is dishwasher safe and highly durable.  I registered for Juliska for my wedding and I am a tad obsessed with this unique line of dinnerware!
The best thing about this line is that you can use it every day, which I do.  I get a kick out of friends and family always making the comment, "you didn't have to get the fancy dishes out for us!" and I get to just smile to myself :)
These dishes come in a variety of colors and you can mix and match them.  For instance below is the combination that I choose for myself

I love the robin egg blue!
So all you brides out there, remember Juliska!  You have to go to their website to see how beautiful their merchandise really is.  I was given 5 plates in 'Jardins du Monde' and I ended up making an arrangement of plates on my wall in the living room (I'll post the pictures).

Visit Juliska at Juliska Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment