Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I LOVE FOREVER 21!!!!!

I was going to wait to do this post, but I just got on the website and I am so excited about some of these items!!!! You can't get much better than these deals!

Click here.

This is SUCH a cute outfit!!!!!  Click here

Click here

Click here.  I definitely would wear this with skinny jeans... maybe some you stick figures out there could pull it off as a dress, but I think it would be cuter with something underneath

I also think this would be cute over white skinny jeans with some gold jewelry.  Click here.

Click here

Hmmmmm..... maybe not everything at Forever 21 is adorable???????


1 comment:

  1. Hannah- I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I cannot believe you do not like the last outfit of choice! HA! :)

    I hope all is going well!!!

    ReplyDelete