Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Goodwill/Salvation Army Finds

I had a couple of requests to show some of my "finds" from my weekly stops at Goodwills across Louisville.  Some may think I'm crazy, but man nothing beats a cute chair for under $30!!!!  All the chair needs is good bones, the fabric can be changed!  I haven't just found chairs, I find little odds and ends that I stick here an there throughout the house... 
This is my favorite find!  It has gorgeous crewel fabric that is in great shape!  I have to give credit to my mother for finding this one for me!

I love the fabric on this one also, but it really needs to be changed.  It has a couple of worn spots and needs to have a new coat of paint.  I think I may stick with similar colors because it adds such of pop of color in my kitchen nook.

This is my least favorite, but I think when I get some different fabric and maybe get rid of the tufting it may have something underneath all that... I'll post pics when I'm done with this chair.

This is a cute little mirror that I spray painted white.  It was an awful green when I bought it, this mirror is very similar to mirror that anthropologie had a couple of years back.

My mother had to talk me into this little gadget.  I thought it was cute, but I didn't really know what it did and I just thought it was ok.  Now I love it! I find them in antique stores all the time for $100 or more!  This gadget keeps tea warm and then serves it out through the spout.  I plan on getting this monogrammed with a big "H"!

I love this little table!  I fits perfectly with my couch.  I also have to thank my mom for finding this.
Thats about it for now... more to come as I find them :)

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, I love your blog! So cute and thanks for sharing all of your great finds. I am sure your house is amazing!

    ReplyDelete