Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Guest Room

I ran across this image on cocokelley and thought it was too cute not to share.
*minus the butterfly fabric... 
I think this would be adorable in a guest room!  The great thing about this room is you can definitely do it on the cheap.  the head boards could be easily homemade, the roman shades are an easy at home project, and the pillows could also be made at home.  

It would be very easy to find a lamp similar to the one shown here at HomeGoods!  The table shown in the picture could really be substituted with any cute little table that wasn't to bulky.  

For the rug, I think I would put a sisal or a seagrass down instead of that modern print.  Here are some great deals on overstock.com for sisals/seagrass rugs.

These are on overstock and are priced at $155.99 for a 8'x10'.  Click here

Here is a sisal rug also found on overstock.com.  This rug is also an 8'x 10'.  Click here

Just for fun... here are some great deals I found on overstock

Bloomery rug for $111.99. Click here


$189.99 Click here.  Below is a picture of a very similar chandelier from pottery barn priced quite a bit higher than this one.

$349.00!!!


Picture light $50.99.  Click here.  I love these over any great painting or nice print.

Well thats it for now... I'm currently sitting in the Birmingham Airport waiting for my flight to Tampa Special thanks to Birmingham airport for having free wireless, I'm glad I had something to keep me entertained :)


No comments:

Post a Comment