Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Check out Little green notebook!

I wanted to share with you all a blog that I check pretty much 6 times a day!  I always look forward to what she is going to put on her blog next and she has the GREATEST ideas!  Today she has a tutorial about how to make a skirt for a sink with exposed plumbing!  This is so ideal for me, because this old house has many sinks with exposed plumbing!  Check out her tutorial here!


Here is her finished product!!!

Eddie Ross at EddieRoss.com did a similar project and here is his finished product:

Eddie did this whole skirted sink with towels from the DOLLAR STORE!!!!!!  This is my next project and I'm going to mimic Eddie, my bathroom has the same black and white tiled floor.. lets just see if I can only make it look as good as his ;)
Here are some more skirted tables for inspiration!





No comments:

Post a Comment