Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Cheap Spring Finds

Since Kentucky is covered in snow, I have had all the time in the world to browse the internet for way longer than I should!  I am starting to think about spring shopping, but not the kind of shopping that will empty a bank account!  Here are some cute finds for under $50!!!!

Yellow Tunic only $22.80.  Click here

Forever 21 Nautical Dress $22.80.  Click here

Urban Outfitters $48.00.  Click here

JCrew Long sleeve $24.99.  Click here

Forever 21 Painted dress $22.80.  Click here
(not quite sure about this dress yet, I don't like the belt, but I love the colors and shape... any suggestions?

Anthropologie Moon Tank $39.95.  Click here

The next two are over $50 but are worth it!

Anthropologie Tank:  $78.00.  Click here.

Lou Lou Blouse from Jcrew $59.99.  Click here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment